注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 550|回复: 4

[[求助与讨论]] Download only, no reading

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-3-18 21:22:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Download only, no reading
I want to say something about this bbs. To be exact, it should be the guys of this bbs.
I majored in biology science, so I downloaded many books related to my major when I found this bbs. It cost me much time. I do not have my own computer, I use the one in my office. In case someday somebody delete my books by mistake, I uploaded them to my e-mail. This alone cost me much time too. After that I seldom read them.
It is a kind of waste in my mind.
One day I skimmed the biology part of this bbs and write a article to persuade them not to waste too much time downloading, we should pay attention to the books we had had. Somebody supported me. I also suggested that we should discuss something related to our major in the bbs.
Today I skim the part, it is still what it was. Most of the themes are about the resources downloadable, no body discusses anything. So I want to say to all of you that, the internet is an effective tool for us to collect materials. But the most important step is how much we can learn from the material, not how much we have got.
Do not waste any time please.
回复

使用道具 举报

franklele 该用户已被删除
发表于 2006-3-19 10:53:43 | 显示全部楼层
Yha,urright.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-3-19 10:59:36 | 显示全部楼层
But the most important step is how much we can learn from the material, not how much we have got.
Do not waste any time please.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-3-19 15:55:32 | 显示全部楼层
What you have said made much sence.I have downloaded a lot of sourses from the internet,but I found that I  haven't time to read them.Really no time?Maybe just of lazy,who knows
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-3-19 19:18:56 | 显示全部楼层
记得在大学时,我想考研,整天在网上找各种试题,笔记,参加各种教研论坛,终于有一天,一个人在网上发了一篇文章,不同凡响。
文章很简短,有这么一句:“快回去看书去,再上网抽你”
虽然是一句笑谈,却引起赞同无数。
我毕竟是过来人,不再是学生了,所以才醒悟过来,各位年青的大学生朋友们应该多拿出点时间看书了,现在的大学生给你的总体感觉是,打扮的时尚,漂亮,靓丽动人,同时给你的感觉是很浮躁,缺少实实在在做事的精神。
不当之处,敬请指正
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-6-2 11:51 , Processed in 0.325874 second(s), 8 queries , Redis On.