找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 696|回复: 0

[[求助与讨论]] 五一旅游见闻征稿:The proud of China:The Palace Museum

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-5-6 12:12:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I have been studied in beijing for nearly two years, but I have no time to visit this city: the capital of our country. so during this Labor Day, my close friends and I went to The Palace Museum.

The Palace Museum, Located in the center of Beijing, is surrounded by walls ten meters high and a moat 50 meters wide. When we came into the gate: the main building, which have the six great halls, one following the other, are in sight. we gent along the the central north-south axis from the Meridian Gate, many comparatively small buildings are still there, just like Iwe studied from history nearly thirty years ago. from a totally macroscopical degree, Symmetrically is the most characteristic in architectonic history of China, especially in the Palace Museum. for this reason, The Palace area is divided into two parts: the Outer Court and the Inner Palace. For time reason, we have not saw every architecture, (the other reason, there were so many many people that day), we just visitted the Palace of Earthly Tranquility and the Palace of Heavenly Purity. Seeing the civilization of architecture, ourselves feels very proud of being a Chinese, but at the same time, we are much more understanding ignominious history during terminal of Qing Dynasty.

Beijing was called the Forbidden City in the past, however Now the Forbidden City is no longer forbidding, but inviting. A visit to the Palace Museum will enrich the visitors'' knowledge of history, economy, politics, arts as well as architecture in ancient China.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-6-2 11:41 , Processed in 0.309028 second(s), 6 queries , Redis On.