找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
楼主: sddz

[[小语种资源]] 第十三期有奖写作练习(1个威望)

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-5-31 14:36:09 | 显示全部楼层
Hello,everyone! Glad to see you all! I’m now a graduate in Beijing. My hometown is jiaozuo, a city of henan province. When I was young ,I lived with my grandpa who lived at then suburb of our city. It left an impressive memory in my mind at that time. Now I want to share it with you!
We lived at the foot of a hill, so the first thing I will talk is the hill which gave me lots of pleasure.The hill is not tall and covered with soil,so people planted their crops there.When harvest time came, my little friends and I always went to the hill,and found some vegetables or fruits to eat.Because there was no fense between each vegetable field, it’s easy to find some delicious food, such fresh cucumber and strawberry.Of couse , it’s not a right thing and made farmers unhappy, but now when recalling these naughty things, the memory left is only funny.
When we went home after class,we always go to the hill.We competed with each other to find who could first get the hill. After rain,there was water left at low places,and soon you would find some polliwogs in the water. So we started to collect polliwog,and brought it home to see it’s growing process.But in my memory ,none of us can bring up a frog.So what a pity! We became the killers.
Growing up is children’s common dream.But when we grow up ,and recall these days,we have to admit how happy we are. Though lots of homeworks and  mother’s expection ,it’s really a lovely life without worry, no pressure from your lead ,no requirement from you wife,and no need to look after your child.But when we know how precious the childhood is , it had already left us far and for ever!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-5-31 14:36:21 | 显示全部楼层
Hello every body,My name is Xiaowang.I come from Shandong province.Now I work in south of China,Tomorrow is june first,children's Day. Everyone has his own childhold and his own memories.I think every one in this day will recall something in his childhood,may be something happy,may be something sad.But however,you will also Cherish your memory,because it is the one and only of,it's your own!
In daily life,There are some things make me remind of my childhood.When I saw a baby of my friend,I will go ahead,touch his little hand,and I will recall my childhood.I usually think what is like of I when I was a baby.We should appreciate our parents,because they rise me up.Twenty years is a very long time,and before we become independence,our everythings is given by our parents.Children's Day means a happy day to child,because they are very young,they do not need to think a living.But I think Children's Day means thanks-giving,because our parents pay to much for us!
Happy Children's Day and wish our parents happiness!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-5-31 19:16:20 | 显示全部楼层
Hello every body,i am huang xiaojie from chengdu.now , i am a vascular surgeon. to be a better surgeon,i study my speciallity everyday. for example, i read  <journal of vascular surgery> ,or other journals.my work is serving the patients who had vascular disease.these disease include chronic veous insufficient, aaa, aso et al.i like my job.because my patient&#39;s recover can make me very happy.but in china, to be a surgeon is a difficute matter.for example, to get a chance to go abroad for communication with foriegn surgeons, i have to do more better than my workmates. in another side, i have to  improve my english level , so i can speak to them as i wish.i work in the chengdu vascular surgery center. i do vascular surgery about 300 cases per year , which is the largest number in my department.i have a girlfriend who will graduate from university this year.i love her very much and we are going to get married the coming year. but first , we should make her job sure.hehe.

my dear friends, if you come to chengdu ,please tell me ,i will be your best guide.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-5-31 21:01:48 | 显示全部楼层
活动结束~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 18:05 , Processed in 0.322526 second(s), 6 queries , Redis On.