注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 1246|回复: 19

[[小语种资源]] 第十四期有奖写作练习(1个威望)

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-6-4 09:04:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
第十四期有奖写作练习(1个威望)

活动说明:游戏规则看本版置顶,Please read it carefully.
http://www.readfree.net/bbs/read ... page=1&toread=1

活动要求:请先认真阅读上面游戏规则.字数不少于300词.

写作题目:1.长城
      2.我的女友

回复

使用道具 举报

cordis 该用户已被删除
发表于 2006-6-4 10:59:20 | 显示全部楼层
The Great Wall, looks down from the remote Moon, is winds in the Earth East's white line. However, this thin white line, winds is about China in 2000, vertically and horizontally 100,000 miles history, as well as Chinese nation's tenacious disposition and layer upon layer emotion pondering.

Each time ascends a height to get a broad view the Great Wall, my footsteps all are unable lithely. While acclaims in the ancient misery and outstanding, is brave resolute and wisdom, the heart of hearts swings vigorous and the desolate situation taste all. The old main item, is turbulent, the rain boundless sea facing the mighty waves, may see to the full the marine Great Wall grand appearance which is in sole possession of; Looks as far as the eye can see the Chenghai building, also can appreciate the grand picture.

Looks the tourist interest flushes overshooting to tour the Great Wall, and often the souvenir photo photographs. But, some who could pursue pities carries the shoulder anti- ancient times in the person, constructed the aquatic Great Wall the misery and is outstanding? Some who can think deeply about outside world first buding around the city design ingenuity alone?

Strolls in the ancient motley city wall, thin hears the rumour, as if 11,000 dying in battle in dance flag call; Lightly caresses the wall, that wind smoke rose from all directions the war mark which, the naked sword intersected already to develop India on a this brick stone. Sadly is grieved by reminder of deceased, the sincere wall faintly is fluttering through ancient times lightly ponders, is recording the year which the war, the flames of war flutters about, also was relating the same year armored war horse glacier was honorable and the dream.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-6-4 11:06:34 | 显示全部楼层
I have revised it with more contents. Thank Mr. Sddz for your warm heart !

Great Wall

The Great Wall of China is one of the greatest wonders of the world. It is a symbol of China and demonstrates the brilliant history of the ancient China. It experienced the development of our nation and many touched historic stories come down related to the Grate Wall. It live in hearts of all of our Chinese.

The duration of  building is from the end of the 14th century to the beginning of the 17th century. There are four major walls depending on its time: 208 BC (the Qin Dynasty), 1st century BC (the Han Dynasty), 1138 - 1198 (the Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms Period) and 1368-1620 (from Hongwu Emperor until Wanli Emperor of the Ming Dynasty). Our ancients gradually rebult and extend it. Therefore, the Great Wall now come into being just like a gigantic dragon, which winds up and down,from east to west,across the territory of our country.

The Great Wall is one of the largest building construction projects ever completed. The Great Wall can be seen from Earth orbit, but, contrary to legend, is not visible from the moon, according to astronauts Neil Armstrong, Jim Lovell, and Jim Irwin. However, the great work of our ancients are good enough for us to pride. It is the Great Wall that strengthens our confidence in the world.

The Wall was made a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1987. Many international and national visitors come to the Great Wall for its famous scenery. It provides a connection between China and World. In a view of the Great Wall, we should work hard to extend our ancient's brilliant achievement.Let's end the topic with an old saying- " a man, who do not go to the Great Wall, is not a true man."
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-6-4 11:16:21 | 显示全部楼层
引用第2楼macauor2006-06-04 11:06发表的“”:
The Great Wall of China is one of the greatest wonders of the world. It is a symbol of China and demonstrates the brilliant history of the ancient China.

The duration of  building is from the end of the 14th century to the beginning of the 17th century, during the Ming Dynasty.Just like a gigantic dragon, the Great Wall winds up and down,from east to west,across the territory of our country.

The Wall was made a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1987. Many international and national visitors come to the Great Wall for its famous scenery. It provides a connection between China and World.

您的文字有点少

希望以后能充实一下
回复

使用道具 举报

ozhq 该用户已被删除
发表于 2006-6-4 11:34:09 | 显示全部楼层
In September 2001,I gained admission to the university by the outstanding result,  It was a huge good news to a boy born in countryside. In the family actually runs for about mine school expense, The day which began school I bringing  the money as well as my broad ideal entered my university!

I known my girlfriend at grade two, a gentle girl, she also is the family background to the countryside, volunteered same we silently to fall in love east, our common ideal was was admitted to a school the big computer specialized master's degree! We get up together together corruptly are early black, eats the big steamed bun together, drinks the millet gruel together. Is supporting by the arm together on the exams for postgraduate schools road, mutually is encouraging, life although very bitter, but actually causes our heart to depend on is tighter.

Girlfriend's daddy slid from the building down when working , delivered the hospital. The situation is critical! We have been numb, the girlfriend has stayed, also does not cry not to respond, I did not know this and she said any, she asked my "I listened was a moment ago really" fainted the past. I make an effort to swing her to shout her name, she has regained consciousness, our first thought is reduces heat immediately the station. Endured the long 12 hours on the train we finally to arrive. But already was late!

I have graduated, I have realized my promise, I used me diligently to let her reretrieve the confidence, has retrieved own ideal. But I actually gave up my ideal, I  looked for an official work after the graduation, for her to be admitted graduate student's school expense. This matter although passed  very long, but when I wrote this article as if was occurs in yesterday . A tear wet my eye, after I have written today it, in heart a relaxed point. Because we also have very long road towalk, I do not want to let the sad past events follow our life, I want  buoy up our spirit, will move towards our beautiful tomorrow.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-6-4 11:42:21 | 显示全部楼层
My   Girlfriend

Double speaking eyes coving with long hair which was  fluttering in the breeze , slender figure  reminded me of my dream-lover when I was young .All of these were first distinguishable and picturesque impression my girl friend gave me .The  good memory just seems like happened yesterday , distinct and unforgettable .

Strictly speaking maybe I don’t  understand my girlfriend , she is an elegant and traditional girl who was born in a  intellectual family ,overwhelmed by her parents especially her father .she devoted majority of her sparetime to literature ,what’s more she has created 3 poesy books.  She likes keep herself in a silent place reading books and appreciating classic music .Even though when she speaks I always feel the slight depression which emits from her pretty eyes. Therefore she just like the copy of Lin  Daiyu  in my heart.

But she is a versatile girl, remarkable for her palying piano ,of course she passed the greatest band 10 on piano , she also is good at violin and ER Hu . I  often was deep in the graceful sound and perfect performance . Both of us like <Ling and Zhu > a typical love  music.

when we together. I do my best to make her happy ,I like her sweet smile on face and innocent giggling .I think we are happy when we together indeed , so does she . but I have to admit there are something irrevocable for her ,her original depression and characters.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-6-4 13:37:16 | 显示全部楼层
The Great Wall

The Great Wall, known as the Ten Thousand Li Wall in China,is one of the seven great wonders of the world. Unlike other natural and cultural heritage sites, the Great Wall embraces such broad dimensions that nothing else can compare with. It runs across Northern China from east to west, winds its way westward over the vast territory of China from the bank of the Yalu River and ends at the foot of snow-covered Qilianshan and Tianshan(mountains). It started building in Qin Dynasty. spans the history of China from past to present, witnessing the rise and fall of powers and dynasties. If the Wall could talk, it would have many stories to tell. If you listen long enough, maybe you will hear one.

The Great Wall were built for the purpose of military defence, It provided protection to agricultural civilization and ancient trading routes. to keep out invaders, and to protect China from raids by the Mongols and Turkic tribes. It was built up with earth, brick and stones. Based on the technology available at different dynasties, the Great Wall was usually built with local materials, mostly earth and stones. It is divided into two sections, the east and west, with Shanxi Province as the dividing line. The west part is a rammed earth construction, about 5.3 meters high on average.

According to astronauts who looked back on earth from the moon, of all projects built by man, the Great Wall is the most conspicuous seen in space. As a huge construction project and cultural heritage, The Great Wall is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. Every year a lot of people from all over the world come to visit it. the Wall belongs not only to China but to the world. The Great Wall is the largest of such historical and cultural architecture, and that is why it continues to be so attractive to people all over the world.
                                               329 words
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-6-4 13:39:00 | 显示全部楼层
The Great Wall traverses in the north of China from east to west, winds up and down across the deserts, glasslands, mountains, and plateaus stretching approximately 6700 kilometers.

Construction of the Great Wall was early dated from Spring,Autumn and Warring States periods. At that time, the three states: Yan, Zhao and Qin built up the Great Wall separately in order to prevent the people of their own state from being intruded by the nation from the north. Several hundred years later the Warring States Periods was over, and a unitive and strong Qin Dynasity was founded by Emperor Qin Shihuang. The emperor recruited a thousands of peasants, prisoners and solidiers by force to mend the Great Wall destroyed in the war, and build the new Great Wall between the existing Great Walls duilt in Spring, Autumn and Warring States Periods so that the really Great Wall stretching from Lianning Province to Gansu Province was formed for the first time. From then on the Great Wall went through constant extensions and repairs in later dynasties. The existing Great Wall now is from the east of China, Shanhai Guan in Hebei Province to the west of China, Jiayi Guan in Gansu Province, and is vestiges of the Great Wall built in Ming Dynasity. The Great Wall, one of the greatest wonders of the world, was enlisted in the World Heritage by UNESCO in 1987, and still one of the most appealing attractions all around the world owing to its architectural grandeur and historical significance.

In addition, the Great Wall is the symbol of solidarity and striving against the intruders of the Chines Nation. In 1937 our soldiers and people battled the intruder around the Great Wall in Hebei Province, which indicates that our Chinese nation has the great determination and strong power to beat the intruders and get them out of China.

Hence, the Great Wall is not only a heredity and wonder, but also a symbol of our Chinese nation.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-6-4 15:58:14 | 显示全部楼层
North part of our motherland on vast land, the building spanned is being continuous the fluctuation together, imposing, long reaches 1000 kilomiters the ancient times city wall. This is by item for the world construction history in a big miracle Great Wall.

The Great Wall was our country ancient times a great defense project. It condensed our country ancient times people&#39;s strong will and highly the wisdom, has manifested our country ancient times the project technology extraordinary achievement, also has demonstrated Chinese nation&#39;s glorious history. Great Wall&#39;s resilience is extremely astonishing. Only sketchily calculates, constructs the Great Wall the bricks and stones, if uses for to construct together the depth meter, the height five meter long walls, this road stops up sufficiently surrounds an Earth week to have -odd , If uses for to lay the width five meter, the depth 35 centimeters streets, that can surround the Earth three all around. This also only is, if including all previous dynasties which presses time constructs calculated repairs and makes up builds, that project total quantity had to increase many doubles.

This around has constructed the nearly two millenniums ancient times projects, although has already lost its original function, but it took the our country glorious history one of the testimony and ancient times world great projects, still stood rock-firm in on our motherland earth, caused our motherland the grand mountains and rivers more colorful.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-6-4 20:37:07 | 显示全部楼层
游客,本帖隐藏的内容需要积分高于 200 才可浏览,您当前积分为 0
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-6-4 21:06:54 | 显示全部楼层
The great wall has always been the most wonderful building of the world  in my heart since my childhood. Nevertheless, it is a pity that i have never get a chance to pay a visit to it till now even if i have been in Beijing for several times on bussiness.  
   Despite the lack of experiences, myriad of photos and books have tought me profound knowledge about it.  As a symbol of Chinese civilization, a UNESCO-endorsed world cultural heritage site, the 6350 km Great Wall was in China’s feudal years serving as an immense defense against foreign invaders .(It is interesting that the great wall once served as a stage property of a famous USA magician, David.cobofeier,who succeeded in "walking through" the great wall, making millions of audience feel unimaginable.) It serpentines its way across mountains and valleys in the northern part of China. The Great Wall came under construction in the 7th century BC, but it was Qinshihuang, the founding emperor of the Qin, who brought it to completion. Repeated extensions were done in later dynasties until the Ming. The 600-year-old Badaling Fortification in Yanqing county in northwest Beijing is representative of Ming sections of the Great Wall.

The great wall is so huge that it is the single construction which can be distinguished even from the outer space.(although this idea was doubted by many scientists who insisted it unscientific since observed from such a long distant, the great wall is small enough to escape human eye&#39;s detection. it indeed made me feel proud of our nation)

I got another chance to go to Beijing this summer holiday, i promise i will visit the great wall to be a true man!!! i am looking forward to it.!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-6-5 01:18:34 | 显示全部楼层
The Great Wall is one of the oldest constructions in the world. It came into existence early 2400 ago. But the relic that we can see today was rebuilt during the Ming dynasty. The Great Wall was built in order to defend the central dynasties against the aggressions coming from the North. The conflicts of civilizations made it into birth. Several great wars broke out in this zone and left a horrible seam on the earth, which has been existing and will exist forever.

The Great Wall is extraordinary long, having a length of about 6700 km from the head to the end. It used to be the boundary, which separated two kinds of civilization apart. I haven’t been there. But I can use my imagination to make a picture of it before my eyes. A Ruin with dim color stands being surrounded by heavy fog. I would like to take a look at both side of the Great Wall to tell the difference between the two parts of the land. What had happened there had a great effect on the course of our history. Since we decided to build such a wall and to protect us, an awareness of identity of a united nation became clear. This nation called as ‘Han’ began to live at the southern side of the wall and created a magnificent culture. Like the long Great Wall the culture remains today, but it has changed a lot, the cultures from the other side was even mixed into it. Therefore the Great Wall has lost its original using and became a place, which attracts the people all over the world to visit it.

Time has cleaned all the happenings and leave to us a monument behind it.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-6-5 13:35:15 | 显示全部楼层
游客,本帖隐藏的内容需要积分高于 5000 才可浏览,您当前积分为 0
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-6-5 13:54:06 | 显示全部楼层
The Great Wall

The Great Wall is one of the well-known wonders in the world.  I first visited it in 1983. That time when I looked over the view of the wall and the surrroundings at the top of it,  it really made me understood why people always say " He who has never been to the Great Wall is not a true man"(不到长城非好汉).  Not only because it is a great construction wonder like Pyamids etc. , but also because of its history behind it makes it so amazing to any one in the world.  We are so proud of being a Chinese to show this heritage to the world.

Some people may feel very hard to understand why old chinese built  the Great Wall. The reason sounds very simple as everybody knows, that is to stop invaders from getting in.  Imagine how long and how big the Great Wall is,  even in old times , It must be a very big decision for them to decide to build it.  Years of sufferring from wars one against the other or from invaders made them be so eager to have a peaceful life.  Now if we looked this history back, the Great Wall did not acturally stopped invasion and wars.  But what it left us is the spirit and our people&#39;s hope to peace.  

Now the Great Wall has become a must-go place for anyone to China, but recent years the protection of Great Wall has become more difficult.  The bricks of the Wall are gradually damaged by some visistors.  Everyone should protect it rather than to do any damage to it.  It is our reponsbility.  It is a shame if one day in future our offsprings say that the Great Wall is destroyed in our hands.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-6-5 14:17:40 | 显示全部楼层
    The Great Wall like a huge dragon.I am very prond because The great wall is in China, Many people know the famous Chinese saying: “ He who does not reach The Great Wall is not a true man.”So I think that I am a ture man because I reach to The Great Wall in 1999.I was a student when I reached to The Great Wall.we were reaching to Beijing Mutianyu Great Wall for practice.because we study grove specialty in Liaoning province forest school.
    The Great Wall is beautiful,it is very solemn, The Great Wall, symbolizing China’s ancient civilization, symbolizing Chinese wisdom and assiduity.
The Great Wall has a long history of over two thousand years. The first part was built during the Spring and Autumn Period. All work was done by hand. Now It is more than 6000 kilometers long and 6 to 7 meters high and 4 to 5 meters wide. It has great gateways connecting the main roads of North China. The Great Wall was put up to defend the borders of the different kingdoms. But today the Great Wall has become a place of interest to people from all over the world.
    The Great Wall is a famous architecture all over the world,the same as pyramid in famous.I am very adoration our ancestor, they can create to The Great Wall under the environment.it is very incredible.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-6-5 15:54:41 | 显示全部楼层
The Great Wall, which wanders across the north of China, is the symble of China. And it is said that astronauts can see it by eyes without any special instruments&#39; help. You can imagine how outstanding it is. All our Chinese are proud of it now.
The Great Wall, what we see today, most were built in Ming Dynasty. But it was began to built in the Spring and Autumn Period, and it got to a large size in Qin Dynasty. QinShiHuang, who is the emperor, called on a lot of people to build the Great Wall in order to defend the empire against the enemies from the north. At that time, the power of human was so weak that many people were dead in a hard situation to complete the Great Wall. So many families were destroyed in this way that the people even hated the Great Wall. So there is a story which name is Mengjiangnv cry down the Great Wall. From it, we can see that how miserable the people were at the moment. To built the Great Wall can guard the country, and as a result, the people could also be saved, however, the arbitrary and cruel rulers do not care the people&#39;s living conditions as to a good thing took lots of misery to the people. And of course, the people began to rebel against the emperor and the empire was soon overturned.
Although there was full of blood and fire in its history, the Great Wall  just  is a view and cultural heritage now. Our government make a lot of efforts to protect the Great Wall, however, there are still many problems. For example, there has been a party lasted a whole night last year which made amounts of litters. Some old bricks are stole by some persons. The tourists always grave their names on the bricks of the Great Wall...All these acts make a damage to the Great Wall. We should take more attentions to it.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-6-5 17:02:14 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-6-5 19:17:48 | 显示全部楼层
The Great Wall

To the northwest and north of Beijing, a huge, serrated wall zigzags it&#39;s way to the east and west along the undulating mountains. This is the Great Wall, which is said to be visible from the moon.

Construction of the Great Wall started in the 7th century B.C. The vassal states under the Zhou Dynasty in the northern parts of the country each built their own walls for defence purposes. After the state of Qin unified China in 221 B.C., it joined the walls to hold off the invaders from the Xiongnu tribes in the north and extended them to more than 10,000 li or 5,000 kilometers. This is the origin of the name Of the "10,000-li Great Wall".

The Great Wall was renovated from time to time after the Qin Dynasty. A major renovation started with the founding of the Ming Dynasty in 1368, and took 200 years to complete. The wall we see today is almost exactly the result of this effort. With a total length of over 6,000 kilometers, it extends to the jiayu Pass in Gansu Province in the west and to the mouth of the Yalu River in Liaoning Province in the east. What lies north of Beijing is but a small section of it.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-6-5 19:36:31 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-6-5 20:44:59 | 显示全部楼层
活动结束~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 17:07 , Processed in 0.472715 second(s), 8 queries , Redis On.