注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 1458|回复: 19

[[小语种资源]] 第十八期有奖写作练习(1个威望)

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-7-1 07:51:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
第十八期有奖写作练习(1个威望)

活动说明:游戏规则看本版置顶,Please read it carefully.
http://www.readfree.net/bbs/read ... page=1&toread=1

活动要求:请先认真阅读上面游戏规则.字数不少于300词.

写作题目:1.夏天得记忆

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-7-1 09:58:58 | 显示全部楼层
That summer impressed me so much
It is summer again, it means high temperature, sweating though with minimum clothes, always feel slimy. The four seasons of one year, I like spring the best, then autumn. The winter is so cold in northeast of China though, I like it more than summer.
But there are always big affairs in this season, such as national college entrance examination, the examination for graduating from junior school or entering a senior school. There is another important affair, the graduating of college students and they have to take their daily items out of the dormitory at that time.
The summer of 2004, I graduated from university, the last ten days of June, 2004, I had completed my thesis, and the only thing I had to deal with was to prepare for leaving school. I have heard that every summer, there were many seniors who would leave school for their new life cry together. I had sometimes spotted the scene.
In the summer of 2004, I taste the feeling myself. Guys of our dormitory organized a party, we drink a lot of beer, sang many songs. We were so crazy then that we sang the national song together, standing, with hand upon heart. Then we began dealt with private matters. One of my roommates is the best friend of mine in college. One day, his girl friend came from Chang chun to visit him. Then he phoned me to drink with him, I was staying with some of my friends at that time, we were in a small restaurant waiting for our dishes. I went to see him after his call (after all we are the best friends). His girl friend, he and I, we three began to eat. In harbin, there are big cups for beer, a cup of beer is more than the volume of a bottle. He and I, we began to drink, we are at eaze at first, then he said to me, “how time flies, we have stayed together for four years, how time flies, we have to go to different places. Let us finish our beer.” At that moment, we had only finished one fifth of the beer. We pick up our cups, began to swallow the liquid, we each began to weep, with tears rolling down to the cup. finishing the beer, we went out of the restaurant, he and I sat on the side of the Hexing road, one of main road of harbin, with the girl standing beside him. We chatted, but with much tear, little words…
That summer, I will never forget. It is 2 years from that summer. I left harbin on July, 2nd, 2004. right now, we all have our own jobs. He has break up with his girl friend, me too. We all both realize that the truth of the life is cruel, but we both believe that the future of us will be bright. Thank you, God. Thank you for giving me such a good friend.
Right now, I want to say to him, I miss you so much, may you lucky and happy days in the future.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-7-1 11:18:39 | 显示全部楼层
Memory of Summer

I appreciate every summer, because I live in Northeast of China. In a cold winter, every persons had  to take on many clothes and rush for his works everyday. It is hard for the people of Northeast of China. These people suffers from the hardness brought by cold winter. However, when a summer comes, there is a brilliant scene in Northeast. Every person can dress in beatiful cloth and do what he like to do. It is a good time for Northeast to live.

It is a critical time for every students in summer. When you are a graduate student, you will
try your best to get in a higher and better school, college or university. Some one is happy
for obtaining a entrance admission. While, others are sad, because he failed. Summer is a
season full of happiness and sadness.

Whatever kind of person we are, happy or sad, we should strength ourself and grow up, just like a brilliant summer. Summer is a season full of strength and activities, so we should say to
ourself, we should positively behave when we are in good condiction or in trouble. Never lose
our objective and keep with our job. We believe we will eventually succeed in our fields and
have a brilliant summer of our own.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-7-1 14:04:49 | 显示全部楼层
游客,本帖隐藏的内容需要积分高于 5000 才可浏览,您当前积分为 0
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-7-1 14:38:07 | 显示全部楼层
Memory of summer

Compared with the hot summer, I like the cold winter. The reason is easy in that I am fat, and afraid of the hot weather. But in contrast with the white winter, the life in summer is colorful, and strongly impressed on me.

In the summer of 1997, I was at Grade One at high school. In the end of the term, I and my friends established a football team, and entered for a football tournament by stealth (our teacher did not allow us to play football then.). But unluckily, our action was finally found, and we were punished to stand in the plat of front of the classroom for two hours. There were 40 classmates in the plat.

In the summer of 1998, substitutes of our football team was entered for the football tournament. Because main force of our team is in my class, but our teachers did not allow us to play football, I and my friends had to stand by to watch their match. But luckily, they won the champion. How delighted we were at that time!

In the summer of 1999, I took part in the exam for admission of university. After three days of fight in the classroom, and one month of patient waiting, I and my friends all gained the admission of key university. In the late August and early September, I and my friends left the hometown for our own university. From then on, our friends lived in different cities, and have no time to have a diner together. I wish I and my friends to work and live better and better.

In the summer of 2000, I took part in the military training in my university. At that time, we got up early, and go to sleep very early, too. In the evening, we were singing in the playground. After that we played the cards, and play the computer game. Despite of hard time for our bodies, it was a good time in our minds.

In the summer of 2001, we went to Dalian for summer training for the course of survey, and then went to Beijing for another summer training project for the course of geology.

In the summer of 2002, it was another hard time. I was preparing for the exam for admission for graduate studies. It was hot then, but I had no choice, and studied and studied.

In the summer of 2003, I graduated smoothly from my university, and obtained the admission for graduate studies.

In this summer, I have been in Macao for nearly three years. And it is the time for me to graduate from the university. Strive and strive, toward the graduation!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-7-1 14:48:56 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-7-1 15:32:49 | 显示全部楼层
I prefer summer to winter for I think I can bear hotness other than coldness. As to my memory of summer, I immediately remember the little river in my hometown.

The river is so small that the maximum depth of it is only about one meter, and the water is so clean that we can watch many little fish swimming. So small it is, of course, t can not get a large amount of economic benefits for my hometown, however, it is really the paradise for our children. In summer, you will see many children about ten years old playing in the river, enjoying the coolness, and relaxing themselves completely. In my childhood, the river takes many interesting things to me without exception too. I can recollect many happy pictures of the river in summer easily. I submerse in the clean water to escape from the hotness, and the little fish I can not name touch and tickle me. Time is passing with the still water running. And I am growing up accompanied with the river.

Like many beautiful things which can not last for ever, the little river has already disappeared.  Along both its banks, many buildings have been erected. And a lot of living waste water are poured into it without clarifying. The clean river changes into turbidness, and the smell is order. The little lovely river will never be there, will never sing to the children, and will never take pleasure to them. In some sense, we have our living conditions improved, for we live in big houses, we have many modern equipments, and we eat delicious food. But we lose the original nature, which is so harmony and fit for our humans. Do we win or fail? How will we make a decision. It is really a difficult question.

I always miss the little river, which is clean and happy us. However, I have to face the fact that the ever clean one has gone. I am sorry for it now, which is dirty and sorrow us. I wish it will be recovery again soon, and I waiting for that day.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-7-1 16:17:38 | 显示全部楼层
memories of summer.

summer always suggests bright sun, high temperature and  pouring sweat. Similarly,things happened in summer are associated with  importance, passion and excitement all the time .

summer of 2000, i took the most important examination of my whole life, the entrance examination to the university , namely "gaokao". that is a real hot summer, when i was racking my brains in the classroon, my parents were , with thousands of other students parents, in the hot sun, waiting for me. you know how strong that summer impressed me? Up to now, sometimes i still woke up from a nightmare in which i was takeing my gaokao examination, but i knew nothing about the questions on the examination paper and couldn't write a single word. thank god, memories of gaokao had gone from me and never come back.

summer of 2002, i fell in love with a lovely girl. she and i were classmates of a oral english class taught by native english speakers. we shared the same desk at the first day of the study. although we had little conversation that day, she left a very good impression on me. and from that day on, i alway came to classroom early, chose a favorable desk so that i could heard teacher clearly, and then put a book on the seat beside me which suggest that the seat had been taken by someone. it is very intersting that without an agreement, the lovely girl always found this seat and sitted down. now i still with her and we often recall those sweet days together.

And memories of this summer,would certainly remain vivid in my mind for a long time.  intense competitions of world cup , NBA final, acting like a  cool drink, make me almost forget the summer hot,  annoying mosquitos and boring job.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-7-1 17:56:48 | 显示全部楼层
The summer of westlake.

I am living in hangzhou with the famous scenic spots----westlake. in my childhood,there was not so many people around the westlake.so it was really a pleasure for us to play in the westlake.often,we could see people swimming in the westlake.what we like to do is to fish .we fished not only fish but also prawn.we make the fishhook ourself by bend the pins to the special shape. then we tied these fishhooks to a thin rope, put some bait onto the fishhooks,then sink them down to the water. often ,we could get some small prawn, these prawns were so delicious that we couldn't help eating them without any cooking.sometimes,some lucky one would get a turtle also.

i often recall these memory in my dreams. as to the past,there are cars. crowd around the west lake,and more trees.but for me,the most beatiful time of the westlake is no more than the past.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-7-1 19:51:57 | 显示全部楼层
    I am very like summer, because, in the hand the nature is getting green, it is full with animation, so I like to green, in the other hand, I prefer hot to cold, at the same time, we take part in activity. such as play basketball, swimming, and so on in summer, but the activity become less in winter because temperature is very low, the low temperature is not adequate for activity. So I like to the summer.
    I born in the countryside, I have a lot of friends in my family, in summer, the afternoon of every day is going to swimming in the river, I feel happiness in that time, now, I recall a lot of picture in the river.
    I have a brother, my neighbor have twins too, it is similarity in the old. In the summer, when I am going to swimming, if I come across the twins, they will fight with me, I am defeated because I always is by oneself,. So in that time I am afraid to swimming except I go to swimming with brother, because my brother is older than the twins, so they are afraid of my brother. In childhood for me was protected by my brother.
    The summer of 2004,I was separate with my classmate because my graduate. Now , when I am recalling the picture in that time , it is very vivid. My classmate get mad when every one leave they are crying. My friends and me dirnked a lot of beer every night, my friends and me stayed net-room all night until we are exhaustion. I am very yearning my university life and my classmate now.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-7-1 20:48:06 | 显示全部楼层
引用第9楼xuyixuyan2006-07-01 19:51发表的“”:
    I am very like summer, because, in the hand the nature is getting green, it is full with animation, so I like to green, in the other hand, I prefer hot to cold, at the same time, we take part in activity. such as play basketball, swimming, and so on in summer, but the activity become less in winter because temperature is very low, the low temperature is not adequate for activity. So I like to the summer.
    I born in the countryside, I have a lot of friends in my family, in summer, the afternoon of every day is going to swimming in the river, I feel happiness in that time, now, I recall a lot of picture in the river.
    I have a brother, my neighbor have twins too, it is similarity in the old. In the summer, when I am going to swimming, if I come across the twins, they will fight with me, I am defeated because I always is by oneself,. So in that time I am afraid to swimming except I go to swimming with brother, because my brother is older than the twins, so they are afraid of my brother. In childhood for me was protected by my brother.
    The summer of 2004,I was separate with my classmate because my graduate. Now , when I am recalling the picture in that time , it is very vivid. My classmate get mad when every one leave they are crying. My friends and me dirnked a lot of beer every night, my friends and me stayed net-room all night until we are exhaustion. I am very yearning my university life and my classmate now.

请把字体设置大些
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-7-1 22:03:29 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-7-1 23:27:36 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-7-2 07:50:55 | 显示全部楼层
哦,知道了,版主.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-7-2 08:52:51 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-7-2 09:18:22 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-7-2 10:59:35 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-7-2 12:58:11 | 显示全部楼层
The memory of summer

Summer is passional season and sun shines all the daytime.

In my childhood, summer was a good season, we had a long time holiday and there were many interesting things we can do. One thing I remember deeply is that we fished after heavy rain, since a lot of fish fled from the pond with the flow of water. It was a happy time for all of us; we could easily get several kilograms fish after a few hours.

After my entering college, I did not return home in summer in general. One reason was that my university is very far away from my hometown and it took me much time to return and come back; another was I wanted to do some practical activities in the summer, it was a precious time and I should not waste it by staying at home foolishly. So I taught a young student as a tutor in the summer of 2002 and I have learned how to communicate with older and younger persons better. In 2003, I went to a small city to do some commonweal activities as a volunteer. I contacted many persons with different kinds of working and realized the hardships of their lives.

In recent two summers, I did some research with the help of my supervisor.

Above all, I think I have lived a rich life in my summer holidays.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-7-2 14:45:44 | 显示全部楼层
I am a newbie to the exercise, hope my English is ok  

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-7-2 18:14:24 | 显示全部楼层
it is summer again, and this is the second summer that i spend in NanJing city.
one year ago, i come to work in nanjing from MianYang,sichuan. at that time, my daughter was only eight months old. perhaps you can not image how i miss my wife and my daughter at that time, especially my lovely daughter. at nignt, i am so lonely because i have no one friend,or one relative in NanJing. I miss my family, putting my finger in my eye.
i can not write more now...... i am sorry! oh, my wife, my daughter..... do you know i am
missing you, and are you missing me now?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 00:29 , Processed in 0.465728 second(s), 6 queries , Redis On.