找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 1496|回复: 6

[[求助与讨论]] 大连

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-8-21 12:15:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I have once been to Dalian, the most beautiful city among northeast China. I was a freshman at that time. I went there for the practice teaching of zoology with students of my major and the students whose specialty is wild animals protection and of course about five teachers.
We set out at about 7 o’clock in one morning by train. The speed of the train was so low that it cost us fifteen hours from Harbin to Dalian. When we arrived at the station of the Dalian, several arranged buses picked us there. The buses belong to the Dalian animal park. It is said that some of people worked there graduated from our university. The buses took us to the campus of Dalian sea Transportation College. We found that the streetlights there were so bright. They were much brighter than that of Harbin. We were all very surprised to find that the city was so beautiful. The tiredness caused by staying on the train for fifteen hours vanished quickly.
When we arrived at the dormitory of the Dalian Sea Transportation College, we found that there were many mosquitoes. We were all bite by them miserably during the night. I washed one of my trousers and hung it in the dormitory. The cloth is very thin. When it was dry, three days had passed.
We went to see the Dalian Nature Museum first. It situated beside the sea. It is the first time for me to see the sea. I have seen the sea before I went to Dalian in TV. This time, it was the real sea in front of me. I was so thrilled. I spotted the sea-mews there. I could not believe that it is real. I had only seen that kind of bird from the tv set. There were villas beside the sea, we guessed that the villas must be very expansive, and the people lived in the villas would be very wealthy.
Then we went to the Dalian animal park. We stayed in buses, the wild animals were right beside our buses. They are free in the scope, without being sent into cages. We were all afraid that what should we do if the bus needed fixing.
Then we went to see the birds in the Niaoyulin(鸟语林). There a large net covered large area of the hill side. The birds fly freely. We walked after some beautiful birds quietly, and took photos. It seemed that the birds were not afraid of us.
The teachers gave us one day to appreciate the scenes by ourselves. We went to the Xinghai Square. It is said that it is the largest square of Asia.
The last day of the practicing, we went to the seaside. It is comparatively a remote place. We found small cancers there. We all found beautiful shells and starfish. I observed the entire process of rising tide.
At that time I was a student with very few money. We stayed there for a week, I brought 300 rmb with me.
I would went there again if I have time. It was such a beautiful pla
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-8-21 22:20:44 | 显示全部楼层
“It is said that it is the largest square of Asia.”这一句,改成 “It is said to be the largest square in Asia. ”是不是更简练自然一点。

还有,Dalian Sea Transportation College的中文是什么?大连海事大学么?应该是Dalian Maritime University 啊。

Welcome to Dalian again.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-8-21 22:51:29 | 显示全部楼层
The cloth is very thin. When it was dry, three days had passed.
这么夸张?讲反了?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-8-22 05:48:23 | 显示全部楼层
引用第1楼woi552006-08-21 22:20发表的“”:
“It is said that it is the largest square of Asia.”这一句,改成 “It is said to be the largest square in Asia. ”是不是更简练自然一点。

还有,Dalian Sea Transportation College的中文是什么?大连海事大学么?应该是Dalian Maritime University 啊。

Welcome to Dalian again.

不是大连海事,是大连海运学院
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-8-22 09:56:48 | 显示全部楼层
I would went(go) there again if I have time. It was(is) such a beautiful pla(ce漏了)
我觉得都用现在时好些啊

I have once been to Dalian
once从前; 曾经的意思,一般用过去时。
freshman of a high school, college, or university。这个后面的一般不能漏的,不然谁知道你啥级别啊。
I went there for the practice teaching(本人是老师么?teaching?) of zoology with students of my major and the students whose specialty is wild animals protection and of course about five teachers.
“of course about five teachers"和老师一起去的吧?这么表达没有问题么?尤其是about啥意思啊?
整篇文章这句最别扭了。

picked us there 为什么不用pick up

Dalian Institute of Sea Transportation 才是人家的标准翻译,不过已经改名。Dalin maritime university
大连海事大学(原大连海运学院)是中国著名的高等航海学府,是交通部所属的全国重点大学,是被国际海事组织认定的世界上少数几所“享有国际盛誉”的海事院校之一。
Dalin maritime university
好了,差不多了
楼主能不能给点论坛币啊?我现在很穷的
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-8-22 11:17:01 | 显示全部楼层
引用第2楼dfbb2006-08-21 22:51发表的“”:

这么夸张?讲反了?

不夸张。夏天海边的确很潮。楼主住的地方离海很近,衣服不好干,晒在外面还不如晾在屋里。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-8-22 11:23:10 | 显示全部楼层
引用第4楼vfdat2006-08-22 09:56发表的“”:
Dalian Institute of Sea Transportation 才是人家的标准翻译,不过已经改名。Dalin maritime university
大连海事大学(原大连海运学院)是中国著名的高等航海学府,是交通部所属的全国重点大学,是被国际海事组织认定的世界上少数几所“享有国际盛誉”的海事院校之一。

4楼说得对,转一点相关小资料:

大连海事大学历史悠久,其前身可追溯到1909年晚清邮传部上海高等实业学堂(南洋公学)船政科,她的沧桑演进的发展历程代表了中国高等航海教育的基本历史。1953年,由上海航务学院、东北航海学院和福建航海专科学校合并成立大连海运学院,时为我国唯一的高等航海学府。1960年,学校被确定为全国重点高等学校。1983年,联合国开发计划署和国际海事组织(IMO)在学校设立了“亚太地区海事培训中心”。1985年,世界海事大学大连分校又在此成立。

1994年,经国家教委批准,学校正式更名为大连海事大学,江泽民总书记亲笔为学校题写了校名。目前,大连海事大学在学校规模、办学层次等方面已居于世界同类院校的前列。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-6-2 10:40 , Processed in 0.686605 second(s), 6 queries , Redis On.