找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 975|回复: 1

[摄影随感♡] 随感  你今天心情不好吗 95P

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-4-19 10:23:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
一个帖子贴不全,无法显示95张图片,所以在跟贴里面补上。

你今天心情不好吗

这本书在澳洲最早推出,随即风靡世界,已被译成12种语言全球发行,全球销售超过300万册!你可以把它看做是一本可爱的动物xxx集——忧郁的狗熊,寂寞的海狮,等待约会的猴子,憨态可掬的小胖猪……每个人都有可能遇到忧郁、挫折,但是千万不要害怕,只要用另一种心情去面对。本书的动人之处就是将每一张动物的表情图片,配合一段温暖你脆弱的心的文字。可爱的动物表情绝对会让你会心一笑,调皮、有温暖、有难得一见的各种动作,无论心情好不好,不论在何时阅读,你都会发现快乐就在你四周。








  每个人都有忧郁的日子。
  Everybody has blue days.
  

  那些日子真是惨透了,你觉得心里乱糟糟的、
  These are miserable days when you feel lousy,
  

  怨气丛生、
  grumpy,
  

  寂寞、
  lonely,
  

  整个人彻底的精疲力竭。
  and utterly exhausted.
  

  那些日子总会让你感到自己的渺小和微不足道,
  days when you feel small and insignificant,
  

  每件事情似乎都够不着边。
  when everything seems just out of reach.
  

  你根本无法振作起来。
  You can't rise to the occasion.
  

  根本没有力气重新开始。
  Just getting started seems impossible.
  

  在忧郁的日子里,你可能变成偏执狂,觉得每个人都想要吃定你。
  (其实情况并不总是那么糟)
  On blue days you can become paranoid that everyone is out to get you.
  (This is not always such a bad thing.)
  

  你感到灰心、焦虑,
  You feel frustrated and anxious,
  

  可能开始神经质地拼命咬指甲,
  which can induce a nail-biting frenzy
  

  然后不可救药地陷入一眨眼吃掉三大块巧克力蛋糕的疯狂!
  that can escalate into a triple-mud-cakeeating frenzy in a blink of an eye!
  

  在忧郁的日子里,你会觉得自己在悲伤的海里沉沉浮浮。
  On blue days you feel like you're floating in an ocean of sadness.
  

  不论在什么时候,你总有种想哭的冲动,却不知道为了什么。
  You're about to burst into tears at any moment and you don't even know why.
  

  最后,你觉得自己犹如行尸走肉,失去生活目标。
  Ultimately,you feel like you're wandering through life without purpose.
  

  你不知道自己还可以撑多久,
  You're not sure how much longer you can hang on,
  

  然后你想大喊一声:“谁来一枪把我打死吧!”
  and you feel like shouting,\"Will someone please shoot me!\"
  

  其实一点小事就让你一天都郁闷难当。
  It doesn't take much to bring on a blue day.
  

  也许只是一觉醒来,没有感觉到或者看到自己最棒的一面,
  You might just wake up not feeling or looking your best,
  

  发现自己又多了几条皱纹,
  find some new wrinkles,
  

  又重了几斤,
  put on a little weight,
  

  或是鼻子上冒出了一个大包。
  or get a huge pimple on your nose.
  

  你可能忘记了约会对象的名字,
  You could forget your date's name
  

  或是有张可笑的照片被登出来。
  or have an embarrassing photograph published.
  

  你或许被人抛弃、离了婚,或是被开除,
  You might get dumped,divorced,or fired,
  

  当众出丑,
  make a fool of yourself in public,
  

  被刻薄的绰号弄得心乱如麻,
  be afflicted with a demeaning nickname,
  

  或许只因为你得整天顶着一个其丑无比的发型。
  or just have a plain old bad-hair day.
  

  也许工作让你痛苦得如坐针毡。
  Maybe work is a pain in the butt.
  

  你在强大的压力下顶替他人的位置,
  You're under major pressure to fill someone else's shoes,
  

  你的老板对你百般挑剔,
  your boss is picking on you,
  

  办公室里的每一个人都让你发疯。
  and everyone in the office is driving you crazy.
  

  你可能会头疼欲裂,
  You might have a splitting headache,
  

  或重心不稳跌个正着,
  or a slipped disk,
  

  口臭、
  bad breath,
  

  牙痛、
  a toothache,
  

  不停放屁、
  chronic gas,
  

  口干舌燥,
  dry lips,
  

  或是指甲长到肉里了。
  or a nasty ingrown toenail.
回复

使用道具 举报

 楼主| 发表于 2007-4-19 10:24:19 | 显示全部楼层

  不管什么原因,你确定上面有人不喜欢你。
  Whatever the reason,you're convinced that someong up there doesn't like you.
  

  唉,该怎么办,到底该怎么办呢?
  Oh what to do ,what to dooo?
  

  嗯,你可能跟大部分人一样,随便找个东西躲起来,以为事情会自行解决。
  Well,if you're like most people,you'll hide behind a flimsy belief that everything will sort itself out.
  

  结果你得花掉下半辈子的时间回头看,等着一次又一次重蹈覆辙。
  Then you'll spend the rest of your life looking over your shoulder,waiting for everything to go wrong all over again.
  

  最后你会变成一个易怒的、愤世嫉俗的,
  All the while becoming crusty and cynical
  

  或者是一个可怜兮兮的、哭哭啼啼的受害者。
  or a pathetic,sniveling victim.
  

  最终你绝望地躺在地上,祈求地球将你吞没,
  Until you get so depressed that you lie dowm and beg the earth to swallow you up
  

  或是沉迷在比利.乔的蓝调音乐中不能自拔。
  or,even worse,become addicted to Billy Jodl songs.
  

  这的确很蠢,因为你只能年轻一次,
[/url]
[url=http://album.sina.com.cn/pic/4975e32902000ets]

  而且绝对不可能老两次。
  and you're never old twice.
  

  谁会料到有什么奇妙的事情在拐角处等着你?
  Who knows what fantastic things are in store just around the corner?
  

  毕竟,这个世界充满着值得去探险挖掘的事,
  After all,the world is full of amazing discoveries,
  

  一些完全超乎你想像的事,
  thing you can't even imagine now.
  

  有着妙不可言、令人心醉神迷的香气,
  there are delicious,happy sniffs
  

  以及美味无比的点心与你分享。
  and scrumptious snacks to share.
  

  嘿,你最后可能会非常富有,
  Hey,you might end up fabulously rich
  

  甚至某天会成为一个超级巨星。
  or even become a huge superstar(one day).
  

  听起来很不错,不是吗?
  Sounds good,doesn't it?
  

  等一下,还有呢!
  But wait,there's more!
  

  还有倒立
  there are handstands
  

  和游戏可以玩,
  and games to play
  

  还有瑜伽、
  and yoga
  

  卡拉OK,
  and karaoke
  

  以及狂野、激情四溢、放荡不羁的舞蹈。
  and wild,crazy,bohemian dancing.
  

  但最棒的莫过于,爱情。
  But best of all ,there's romance.
  

  那意味着如梦似幻的长久凝视、
  Which means long dreamy stares,
  

  在耳边甜言密语、
  whispering sweet nothings,
  

  拥抱、
  cuddles,
  

  拥吻、
  smooches,
  

  更多的拥吻,
  more smooches,
  

  还有更多的拥吻,
  and even more smooches,
  

  一个充满爱意的调皮的咬痕,或是两个,
  a frisky love bite or two,

  然后,嗯,什么事都会发生。
  and then,well,anything goes.
  

  你如何才能找到“仿佛滑入一个温暖的泡泡浴池”那种幸福的感觉呢?
  So how can you find that blissful "just sliding into a hot bubble bath"kind of feeling?
  

  其实很简单。
  It's easy.
  

  首先,停止逃避那些纷纷扰扰的纠纷,该是勇敢面对问题的时候了。
  First,stop slinking away from all those magging issues.It's time to face the music.
  

  现在,稍稍地放松心情。深呼吸,(从鼻子吸气,从嘴里呼气)试着沉思冥想,如果可以的话。
  Now,just relax,Take some deep breaths(in through the mose and out through the mouth).Try to meditate if you can.
  

  或是出去散散步,让头脑清醒一下。
  Or go for a walk to clear your head.
  

  执着受既成事实,放下情绪包袱。
  Accept the fact that you 'll have to let go of some emotional baggage.
  

  试着从不同的角度看问题。
  Try seeing thing from a different perspective.
  
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-5-23 19:38 , Processed in 0.269166 second(s), 6 queries , Redis On.

Powered by Discuz! X3.5

© 2001-2024 Discuz! Team.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表