找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 1120|回复: 6

[[语言学天地]] 上网整理的一些英语文字,很美!

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-11-23 15:30:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1. When I wake up every morning, the greatest joy is gazing upon you and sunshine, that is the future I desire.每天早上醒来,最大的愉悦就是看到你和阳光都在,这就是我想要的未来.
2. I miss that no one person, but I was not go back once. Suddenly wanted to tell myself that sorry, sorry never found the original himself.我怀念的不是哪个人,而是我那回不去的曾经,突然很想跟自己说声对不起,对不起再也找不回原来的自己了。
3. Everyone has a sad. Want to hide, but he who denies all confesses all.每个人都有一段悲伤。想隐藏、却欲盖弥彰。
4. The sign of maturity is not when you start speaking big things,But, actually it is, When you start understanding Small things. 成熟的标志不是会说大道理,而是你开始去理解,身边的小事情。
5. You are the reason why I became stronger.But still,you are my weakness. ------ 因为你,我懂得了成长,可你,依旧是我的伤。
6. You know hurt is a funny thing. The same thing that makes one person angry, can put another person into grief.”- The Tale of Despereaux.伤害是个可笑的东西。同样一件事情,折腾出此人的愤怒,彼人的悔恨。
7. Life is not always what we want it to be. We fight. We cry. And sometimes, we give up. But in our hearts, we know it's still love. 生活有时不尽如人意。我们挣扎、哭泣,有时甚至放弃。但内心始终充满爱。
8. Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So, love the people who treat you right and forget about the ones who do not. 生命太短,没留时间给我们每日带着遗憾醒来。所以去爱那些对你好的人,忘掉那些不知珍惜你的人。
9. A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new. 一个从不犯错误的人,一定从来没有尝试过任何新鲜事物。
10. Love is two people in ancient times, not one's own wishful thinking. 爱情是两个人的天荒地老,不是一个人的一厢情愿。
11. The worst feeling in the world is when you can’t love anyone else because your heart still belongs to the one who broke it.世界上最糟糕的一种感觉是,你无法爱上别人,只因你依然留恋那个伤害你的人。
12. Precious things are very few in this world. That is the reason there is just one you. ------ 在这世上珍贵的东西总是罕有,所以这世上只有一个你。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-1-9 11:01:13 | 显示全部楼层
文字和句意都很美
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-1-11 12:14:19 | 显示全部楼层
特别喜欢第一句
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-3 06:36:29 | 显示全部楼层
学习学习
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-5-15 07:50:39 | 显示全部楼层
意境虽普通,倒是很暖心!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-9 18:03:30 | 显示全部楼层
不错,很喜欢
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-6-11 17:26:21 | 显示全部楼层
不错的文字
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 12:35 , Processed in 0.316446 second(s), 4 queries , Redis On.