热搜: 超星 读书 找书
查看: 918|回复: 4

[【散文】] 村里有个姑娘叫“小芳”

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-3-10 20:31:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
村里有个姑娘叫“小芳”
The Village Has a Girl Named Fang

岁月像滚动飞快的轮子,一晃三十年过去了。
Time seems like a fast rolling wheel; thirty years have elapsed in a flash.

三十年时光改变的,不仅仅是国力的强盛,还有人的精神面貌。
In those thirty years, not only has the nation become more powerful, but Chinese appearances have also changed a lot.

而三十年沉淀下来的,有艰辛,也有美好的回忆。
The thirty years precipitate in my mind not only hardships, but also some good memories.

回忆,有时像打开闸门的水,在梦里或现实中不断涌上心头。
Reminiscence, sometimes like water after opening a sluice gate, flows and surges continually in dreams or in my heart.

最令我难忘的,还是下乡时所遇到的一位姑娘。
What I cannot forget most of all from my life is a girl who I encountered in a small village in the Yan Mountains.

她的名字,权且叫她“小芳”吧。
Her name was Fang.

她是山村里最漂亮的姑娘,当年十五六岁,梳着乌黑油亮的两条大辫子,身材挺拔丰满,皮肤白哲,双眼皮,-对水汪汪的大眼睛总是充满笑意。
She was the most beautiful girl in the village.When I met her, she was about fifteen or sixteen years old, tall, elegant, with plump breasts, a lean pretty face, a pair of big watery eyes, and two glossy black braids.

十里八村的人都夸耀她是“柴火窝里飞出的金风凰,山旮旯降生的美嫦娥”。
Among the ten villages, all the people would praise and boast about her: \"A golden phoenix flying out from the firewood nest, a beautiful goddess descending upon the mountain recess from the moon

尤论她走到哪里,总是吸引着男人的目光。
Wherever she appeared, all the men's eyes would be attracted to her dashing appearance.

上至老翁,下至穿开裆裤的男孩,更不用说成熟男性了, 有的甚至看到她从身边走过,眼睛瞪得大大的,眼珠都要突出来,待她走过去, 那些人的眼由于睁得太大太久,而疼得流出眼泪了。
From old men to young boys, but especially mature men, once they saw her walking down the road would focus their wide-open eyes on her, until she vanished. Some of these men would tum their heads back, but some of them would tear up from opening their eyes too wide or for a too long a time.

“深山出俊鸟”,她就是深山值得骄傲的俊鸟,快乐、靓丽,人见人爱。
As the saying goes “The beautiful birds come out of the mountains”.She was the mountain's proud, happy, beautiful and cute girl and everyone loved her.

我这个从北京下乡到山村的男孩,也被她深深吸引住了。
I, a young boy from Beijing in a countryside village, was deeply attracted by her charm and simply beauty.

感叹她居然比城里的姑娘更美丽,更健康,更开朗,更迷人。
I sighed that she was more beautiful, more healthy, more open, more charming than any of the city girls I had ever met.

那时,还没有“万人迷”这个词,不然, 她肯定当之无愧。
At that time there was no phrase “Ten thousand people admired her” among popular spoken language,if there was she would have fully deserved it.

她很勤劳,在田里,和别的男女壮劳力一样,在炙热的阳光下耪地锄草。
She was diligent and worked very hard in the fields with the other village men and women, weeding under the scorching sun.

有一天,我和所有村里人在同-块玉米田里耪地,我发现细碎的汗珠挂在了她的脸上,使她白皙的瓜子脸变得玫瑰一样红,更像-朵盛开的花。
One day I worked in the field with all the villagers together.I found that she worked among the village men, and a fine sweat made her tender face rosy red, as if she was a blooming flower.

男人们都愿意和她一起干活,并主动把锄头伸到她负责的那一垅,把那里的草锄得T干净净。
During that time, the production system of the village by collective economy, and men and women worked together in the field.All village men were willing to work beside Fang and actively help her by hoeing the grass under her feet.

她对男人们讨好的帮助,总是礼貌地说:“谢谢!
Facing the warm help of the men around her, she politely said: \"thank you!

不过我能千得来,不必帮我。
But I can do by myself.Please do not help me.

你们要是真想帮助人,去帮帮干活慢的张老太太,还有城里来的那儿个人,他们细皮嫩肉的,哪里受得了这份罪。”
If you really want to help someone, you had better help the old women beside you or young city boys behind you.You see, they are fine-boned with delicate skin, why should they have to suffer the hard labor here.”

然而,那些热心的锄头是不会伸向张老太太的脚下的,也不会伸向我们这些城里年轻人负责的田垅的。魅力,就在于此,没有魅力,谁也不会为之额外付出。
However, those village men would never help the old women and the city boys including me.It was understood that without charm no one would pay additional favor to you.

倒是她在我累得筋疲力尽的时候,把锄头伸向我这—垅,帮我锄了许多草。
To my surprise, she actively helped me weed the grass under my feet when I felt exhausted.

我很受宠若惊,激动得不知道说什么好。
I was too excited to be overwhelmed by the unexpected favor, and didn't know what to say.

连忙说: “太谢谢你了,小芳。
I said with stammer: “thank-k-k you, Miss Fang.

你真是好人。”
You are r-r-really a good person.”

“咯咯咯……”她笑了,一排漂亮整齐的小白牙,露出了刚开启的鲜红的嘴唇。
She giggled and smiled.I could see a row of pretty white teeth behind her open red lips.

两个深深的酒窝,镶嵌在她那粉红的脸颊上。
I noticed two deep dimples embedded in her pink cheeks.

“哪里有坏人?
\"Where are the bad men?

这里不都是好人嘛!”她挑剔着我话里的毛病。
Here we are all good people!” She was criticizing me for my improper words.

我窘迫得脸通红,结巴地说:“对,都是好……好……人。
I flushed from distress, stammered again: \"Yes, all are good... good... people.

不过,我还是要谢谢你。”
However,I still want to thank-k-k you.”

“你真要谢,也好,把你胸前戴的像章送给我吧。
tkIf you really want to thank me, please present your badge to me.

那个真好看,祖国山河一片红。
The badge is really nice, a red sun over the motherland.

你来村里的那一天,我就看上了,没好意思要。
On the day you came to the village, I saw you wearing the badge on your chest and I loved it so much.

就用它谢我吧!
Please thank me with it!

怎么,舍不得?”
Do you begrudge it?”

“哪里,哪里。舍得,舍得。”
“My pleasure.I never begrudge. I am willing to give it to you.

我连忙说:“不过我两手是泥,还是你自己摘吧。”我故意这样说,无非是能够更近距离地接触她。
But my hands are muddy,you can take it yourself.” I said deliberately,for I knew what I intended was for no reason other than to get closer to her.

“那我就不客气啦!”说着,她凑过身来,从我胸前摘走了那枚像章。
“Great!I will take it for myself and won’t mention it!” Then, she leaned over me, and from my chest, she picked off the badge.

一股清新香甜的体香,扑入我的鼻孔,令我陶醉,像醉酒一样,飘飘然。
A fresh and sweet scent from her entered my nostrils and I was intoxicated, like a drunk, walking on air.

她把像章戴在胸前,使那突起的部位更加突出,令我不敢直视,心狂跳不已。
She put the badge on her chest, making her protruding breasts seem more prominent.I dared not look at her for my heart was pumping as fast as an engine.

她却高兴地说:“啊,我终于有了像章了!
She was pleased and said: “Ah, I finally have a badge!

让你们城里人下乡,我们乡下人跟着沾光了。”
Let your city persons come to the countryside, so our villagers can benefit from you.”

那一晚,我激动得没有睡着觉,满脑子都是她那美丽的影子和那忘不掉的体香,那是自然的体香,少女的体香。
Later that night, I was so excited that I did not sleep well, for I missed her beautiful figure and her unforgettable scent.

比我闻到过的任何香味都好闻,令我鼻孔大开,心肺舒畅。
Her scent was not perfume, but a natural scent, a young girl's scent, lt was more delicate than all I had ever smelled, making my nostrils opened wide, and making my heart and lungs feel inebriated.

几天后,我们又在一起干活儿。
A few days later we worked together again.

休息时,她问我:“你们城里人都会跳舞, 你跳一个给我看看。”
During the break, she asked me with a radiant smile: ifcI heard you city people love to dance very much.Can you dance and give me a chance to have a look?”

“那多不好意思。”我窘迫地说。
“Oh? How shy I do feel!” I was embarrassed.

“有什么不好意思的。你到底会不会?要会就大方点,别扭扭捏捏地像个大姑娘!”她的话把周围的人都逗乐了,纷纷大声喊着:“城里人,来一个,跳一个!”
“Why do you feel so shy? Do you know how to dance or not?If yes, please be generous and don’t take mincing steps like a shy girl!’,she imbued the friendliest words with a tone of biting criticism and all the villagers around her burst into laugher.They cried out: “Come on,city boy,please give us a performance,a dance!Come on!”

我在城里的小学校是思想宣传队骨干,那时我们宣传队经常到附近的工厂、 车间、机关、学校去演出,曾为学校挣回来许多奖状和锦旗,挂满了一间大教室。
When I was a student in elementary school in the city, I took part in the Thought Propaganda show team and became the team backbone.My teammates and I often performed on stage at nearby factories, workshops, schools, and authorities.We won many awards and banners, which were displayed in an honor hall at the school.

全校师生都为之骄傲。
All the teachers and students were proud of the honor.

所以,跳舞唱歌对我来说易如翻掌。
Therefore, singing and dancing for me was as easy as turning over the palm.

于是,我就在田头, 为淳朴的农民们演出了一段舞蹈《北京的金山上》,我边唱边跳,非常投入。
At the corner of the cropland I performed a dance for the simple farmers,“On Beijing’s Golden Hill”.Singing and dancing, I became very steadfast.

演出完毕,“小芳”和村民们热烈地鼓掌喝彩。
After the show, Fang and the other villagers warmly applauded.

“太棒了!”她说:“春节的时候,给乡亲们演一台戏吧,片段也好。
“So marvelous!” She said with excitement,“At the Spring Festival,you should give our villagers a performance, and you had better play an opera role, even if just a scene or a fragment!

咱山村就是文化生活缺乏。”
Our village lacks cultural life.”

这个山村,靠着一片原始森林,山清水秀。
Nearby the village there was a picturesque primeval forest.

过年了,庄户人也要乐一乐。
When the Spring Festival came, all peasants in the village would make fans or entertainment among themselves.

生产队花20多元请放影队来放一场电影,或自发组织个节目演出。
The village leader would spend 20 Yuan to invite a projector to play a movie, or would organize a show.

于是,我就被“小芳”邀请到“戏班子”,排演《沙家浜》“智斗”一场。
I was invited by Fang to play a role in the opera of “Shajiabang’,,and perform one scene,the “Battle of wits’,.

阿庆嫂,自然由“小芳” 扮演,我演刁德™,另一位城里来的小伙子演胡传魁。
Fang played the role of Aqing's sister-in-law, I played the role of Diao Deyi and another city guy played the role of Hu Chuankui.

那时八个样板戏深入人心,人人都会唱,所以,略加排练就上场为乡亲们演出了。
During that time, the eight model operas were popular among the people, and everyone could sing a few lines.As a result, the three of us needed little rehearsal to play the villagers.

演出时,我和她发挥出色,唱得很默契,赢得阵阵掌声。
During the performance, Fang and I played well, sang very well, and won the applause.

那滋味,比我在学校宣传队时还要美,因为是和一位让我心仪的姑娘一起同唱。
The feeling of victory was better than what I had felt at school in the city, because the leading role performing together with me was not my teammate but a more beautiful girl, one I admired veiy much.

就这样,在饿肚子和劳累中,度过了四年,也给乡亲们演出了十多次节目。我还编写了相声和短剧,都是村里的事。
I spent four years in the village, even though I often felt hungry and tired. But I created over ten programs for the villagers and also wrote some “crosstalk” and a drama, which reflected something that had happened in the village.

演出时,乡亲们非常开心,忘记了一切烦恼。
When I performed what I created for the villagers, I felt very happy, and forgot all the troubles.

但我和“小芳”并没有发展到“什么”关系,因为我一点儿也不懂,只是朦胧地喜欢,以为这样就挺好。
But Fang and I did not develop any relationship, because I didn't know how to run after a girl.I was just ignorant and dull.I loved her unrequitedly.I thought this way was not bad.

“小芳”多才多艺,再加上貌美,名声就更加显赫,可以说声名遐迩,上门提亲的都排队。
Fang was versatile.Besides her beauty, her fame was more prominent, from the nearby villages to remote areas.

那时候,村里人时兴要彩礼,她父母开出的彩礼价码,是百十里山川最髙的。
Many matchmakers visited her home, and could be described as lining up.At that time, there was a custom to ask the price of a bride.What her parents asked for her bride price was the highest in the mountain areas within a hundred miles, for their daughter was the most beautiful girl.

这条,也让我这样的穷小子只有干看着的份,吐沫自己干吞咽。
All the poor boys, including me, could only helplessly watch these match makers lining up before her family door.With a sad sigh we had to bury our heads in work in the field.

落实政策开始了,知青也开始返城。
Soon after the implement policy began and all educated youth began to return to the cities.

在离开村里的前一晚,“小芳”来看我, 我知道那是最后的辞行。
Before I was to leave the village, on the last night, Fang came to see me.

她一句话也没有说,只是看着我在和周围送行的乡亲们说话,看着我捆行李。
I knew she would bid me farewell as a final comfort, but to my surprise, she did not say a word, she just watched me say goodbye to the villagers and bundle my luggage.

但是,她中途离开了,刹那间,我看到她眼睛红红的, 是擦着眼泪跑走的。
However, although she left me without uttering a word, I saw her wiping tears from her face and run away with a pair of red eyes.

我离开了农村,后来进了工厂,再后来考入了大学,再后来分配到国家电视台,再后来听说村里的那些我认识的人都结了婚,有了孩子。
The next morning I left the village.Later I became a worker in a factory and some years later I became a university student, and then a reporter for national television.Somehow I heard that many young people I knew from the village had gotten married and had children.

“小芳”嫁给了农业社主任的儿子,生活得很好。
I was told that Fang had married a young man who was the son of the agricultural society director, and they lived a happy life.

再后来,听说“小芳”成了大款,专职在家上网炒股,并在证券所有了自己固定的大户室。
Later on I heard Fang had become wealthy. She did not need to work, but stayed full-time at home buying and selling her stocks from internet. She had her own large fixed room in the stock exchange hall.

前几个月的一天,我突然接到“小芳”发给我的短信,她说她还记得我,特别是我爱学习、勤奋的样子,给她留下深刻印象。
But one day I suddenly got a message from Fang by mobile phone.She said she still remembered me and especially maintained a deep impression about my manner of learning, my diligence, and kindness.

她希望我有时间回山村看一看,吃住行都由她安排。
She wanted me to visit her home if I had time to go back to the village. She would like to arrange accommodation for me, including food and lodging.

可惜,那时我太忙,抽不出时间。我只给她回了短信: “小芳,你好。很高兴接到你的短信。
Unfortunately, I was too busy, and could not find the spare time, so I just answered her with the message: “Fang,how pleased I was when T received your message.

我还记得过去的一切,可是我最近太忙。
I remember everything, but I am too busy currently.

有时间,我一定前去拜访。
When I am free,I will visit you.

你是我最尊敬的姐姐。”
You are my most respectful sister.”
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-11 09:47:25 | 显示全部楼层
不孬 不孬
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-11 14:25:36 | 显示全部楼层
嗯,还是不见的好。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-3-27 15:48:49 | 显示全部楼层
看的迷糊啊,不应该是长的美丽又大方么
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-4-7 11:11:36 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 11:05 , Processed in 0.329594 second(s), 5 queries , Redis On.