找回密码
 注册
搜索
热搜: 超星 读书 找书
楼主: sddz

[[小语种资源]] 第十三期论坛英语辩论活动(1个威望)

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-6-3 20:58:21 | 显示全部楼层
This is an interesting and sharp-plinted problem, perhaps every Chinese has thought about it whatever in personally or publicly aspect. In brief, there are two conclusions, one is the current government will recover the territory TaiWan by force during their govern period. However, the other is not, they think the current government will keep this state, emphase on the economic construction. As to me, I am in the cross. I personally in moral wish the government can recover the territory by force if the other peaceful ways are out of going. Reasoningly speaking, as you know we will hold the Olympic Games in 2008 in Beijing, the World Exposition in Shanghai in 2010 either, so that I think the government will keep the current discourse relationship until they have enough power and best social environment to do that.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-6-3 22:47:27 | 显示全部楼层
I sincerely do not hope the Chinese people are doomed to go into another war. Looking through the history, our Chinese nation has gone through too many hardships brought about not only by foreign invaders and also mutual killings among ourselves. Are our Chinese people destined to suffer from those misfortunes.
  No. Not necessarily. We must not unite Taiwan with force either at present or in the future. The reasons are as follows:
  Firstly, people on both sides are all the ancestors of " the Dragon".  Under no circumstances do we carry out massacre among ourselves again. I think people on both sides would not want to go through that war-ridden life---parents lose their beloved sons, wives, their dear husbands and thousands of thousands of children become orphans or homeless.
  Is the force the only option to deal with the issue of Taiwan? Does the force frighten Tainwan into giving up the idea of independence? we may look at the question from another perspective. As an old Chinese saying goes " The best strategy is to defeat the enemy without resort to the force." Our Chinese people are surely smart enough to find another way out. we are a peace-loving peoples and their united strength may shock the small number of independentalists.
  All in all, we must avoid the life of the threat to imminent war. We long for peace.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-6-4 07:47:42 | 显示全部楼层
When I first saw this topic, I felt it is a very interesting topic. Because it has been discussed both in political world and in civilian community. Different people have different ideas and different reasons to support their ideas. Some people think it is a good strategy to bring Taiwan in to China by military force. They say using military force is a kind of way of once for all. Some people feel it is not a proper way to “recover” Tainwan by military way. By in my opinion, before we discuss whether it is proper to use military way, we need to clarify how we define “current stage”. Actually, recover Taiwan by military way has been proposed for quite long time. But it is still not taken into action. There are lots of reasons for this situations. Based on the current situations of China and Taiwan, in military, political, economy and so on, I think it is not necessary to recover Tainwan by military force at current stage. By current stage I mean in the next 4 or 5 year, say till 2010. But once we still don’t recover Tainwan by 2010, then I think it is the only way to recover Taiwan by military force.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-6-4 07:56:58 | 显示全部楼层
In my opinion, it is not need to recover Taiwan by military force at the current situation. My idea is build from the current military, political and economy situations of both China and Taiwan.

China’s military force is not a problem to be used to recover Taiwan. Actually, China government does not need to use its military force to recover Taiwan. Why the central government of China proposed to recover Taiwan in the last few years, I think is only because they want to build an environment that make Taiwan government think that China will use military force to recover Tainwan. The aim of this policy is just to scare Taiwan government. And meanwhile China central government just want to express their strong intention to recover tainwan no matter what happens in the future. But in some situations the worst thing that could happen is to use military force. But I think this is the worst way to recover Taiwan. Even we could recover Taiwan by military force, after recovering Taiwan into china, both the feelings of Chinese people and Taiwanese will be hurt. By then it is still hard to management Taiwan. Maybe in the future it will generate lots of anti-china force both in tianwan and china. THis will be the bad outcomes of using military force to recover Taiwan.
Therefoer, it is not a good idea to recover Taiwan in current situation.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-6-4 09:02:09 | 显示全部楼层
活动结束~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|网上读书园地

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 17:53 , Processed in 0.314517 second(s), 5 queries , Redis On.